Search the Library Collections
The Tom Hoffman Library is a reference and research library and can only be viewed by appointment. Books may not be removed from the library.
• An application form will appear beside selected book(s)which asks your name, contact details and the subject you wish to research.
• Click the completed form to submit your request.
• Make an appointment with Leander Club to use the library
• The book(s) will be made available at the front office and should be handed back at the end of each day.
• They will be made available for a period of one week.